- Who should I contact regarding a specific question?
Administration—Becky Quittner – Administration – 301.662.8211 or RQuittner@pleasants.org
Accounting—Nate McKinstry – Controller
301.428.0800 Ext. 1051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Asphalt—Ken Bruchey – Vice President of Plant Operations
240.674.7858 or email@example.com
Employment & Hiring—Ron Johnikin – Vice President of Field Operations – 301.662.8211 Ext. 1435 or RJohnikin@pleasantsconstruction.com
Fleet—David Pleasants – Director of Fleet Operations
Install—Ron Johnikin – Vice President of Field Operations
301.662.8211 Ext. 1435 or RJohnikin@pleasantsconstruction.com
Safety—Burt Rhineaman – Safety Director
240.308.3222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pleasants Paving seems like a great company to work for. How can I apply to join the Pleasants Paving team?
View our job openings or contact Ron Johnikin at 301.662.8211 Ext. 1435 or RJohnikin@pleasantsconstruction.com
- I own a Minority Business Enterprise business. How can I request to become involved in some of Pleasants Paving’s ongoing jobs?
- I own a Small Business Enterprise business. How can I request to become involved in some of Pleasants Paving’s ongoing jobs?
- I am responsible for gathering bids for our local municipalities asphalt work. How do I contact Pleasants Paving in order to quote the job?
- Where does Pleasants Paving obtain the asphalt that is used for their paving projects?
At our plant located at 7700 Grove Road, Frederick MD 21704. For any questions regarding asphalt please contact Ken Bruchey, Vice President of Plant Operations at 240.674.7858 or email@example.com.
- What types of asphalt and paving jobs does Pleasants Paving perform?
We are authorized to perform state highway work, public school work, and pave large commercial parking lots. We can do both big and small jobs.
- Does Pleasants Paving offer references from past customers?
Yes, our past customers are out best advertising. Please contact Ken Bruchey, Vice President of Plant Operations at 240.674.7858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My business, municipality, local or state government, etc., is in need of not only asphalt work, but also a variety of other jobs. Does Pleasants Paving perform any other variety of work?
Yes, Pleasants Paving also provides the following services:
- Bridge Repair
- Highway, Street & Local Roadwork
- Industrial Paving
- Retail & Office Parking Lot Paving
- Gutter & Curb Installation
- Sewer & Pipe Repair
Please contact Ron Johnikin, Vice President of Field Operations at 301.662.8211 Ext. 1435 or RJohnikin@pleasantsconstruction.com or Fred Green Jr. Director of Estimating at 301.428.0800 or FGreenJr@pleasantsconstruction.com.